IT Support Analyst
Warner Bros. Games Inc. seeks an IT Support Analyst for the WB Games NY Studio. The IT Support Analyst will be involved in the operations and support of the desktop environment for the WB Games NY studio; this will include configuration, deployment, and automation. The IT Support Analyst will also be responsible to provide first- and/or second-level support to end users and will assure service desk coordination.
- Support of the approximately 50 Windows and Mac workstations environment.
- Troubleshoot all technical issues related to standard desktops and Active Directory.
- Deployment of workstations and software, management of patches and security updates.
- Create, maintain, and document procedures related to the desktop environment.
- Monitor all support incidents while working with internal IT support staff to prioritize and resolve them in an efficient manner.
- Onboard new hires by ensuring workstation setups are pre-deployed and ensuring new accounts have been setup in various SaaS platforms such as Zoom, PagerDuty, Trello and Okta.
- Manage the Active Directory group membership and provide day to day troubleshooting as needed.
- Other daily operational tasks related to user management, AWS, and Okta.
- 3+ years of relatable or similar corporate technical support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player.
- Self-motivated, ability to work without supervision, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Windows and Mac OS expertise required.
- Experience with Active Directory accounts management, daily operations, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting anti-virus software.
- Experience with automation software (SCCM and Jamf) is a plus.
- PowerShell scripting is a plus.
- Mobile device support and management is a plus.
- Service desk experience, such as Jira Service Desk, is a plus.
- Inside Asset Management is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Interest in gaming is helpful!
Perks and Advantages
Company-matching 401(k) program
Medical, dental, and vision programs for you and your dependents
Free games, discounts, and other employee benefits provided by Warner Bros.
An open and collaborative work space
We value a good work-life balance
Work on some of the most popular IP in the video game industry
Technologies we use
Operating systems: Linux, Windows, OS X
Databases: MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
Frameworks: Rails, Node.js
Miscellaneous: SaltStack, Git, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Munin, Sensu, Sentry